[ExI] Transhumanism, PsyWar and B.E.P.’s “Imma Be”

Paul Hobbs phob at ninja.net
Tue May 25 22:44:35 UTC 2010

Obviously, the author and most of the commenters are somewhat off the
rails, but of course we do have to be careful to not let biological
enhancement be used immorally (by the government or other group).  A
mass-media campaign to support such a power-grab would not be out of
the question.
--
Paul Hobbs