[ExI] Transhumanism, PsyWar and B.E.P.

Aleksei Riikonen aleksei at iki.fi
Thu May 27 21:30:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM, David Lubkin <lubkin at unreasonable.com> wrote:

> (And why *aren't* we well-financed, given how science-fictional
> some of the investments of Bezos and Allen are?)

What are the active posters of this and other transhumanist mailing
lists doing that should be well-financed, but isn't?

Mostly outside the active posters of mailing lists, other
transhumanists have a lot of projects that are at least
moderately-and-increasingly-if-not-quite-yet-well-financed. Some I'd
even call well-financed as of now, like Singularity University.

--
Aleksei Riikonen - http://www.iki.fi/aleksei