[ExI] Let's play What If.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 3 15:59:19 UTC 2010

On Nov 3, 2010, at 10:02 AM, Alan Grimes wrote:

>> Think about what you would say and do if provided with evidence that
>> you are actually a copy, replaced while the original you was sleeping
>> some time last week.
>
> My copy would go find the clown who did it and kill him suicide-bomber style.

I doubt if you'd do that, I often disagree with you but you don't seem like the suicide-bomber type; but then again, they always say it's the person you'd least suspect. At any rate you certainly wouldn't if you didn't know you were a copy, and you wouldn't know unless you met up with a very convincing person armed with ironclad evidence and a golden tongue. And I'm not sure you'd really believe it even then as logical arguments have little effect on some.

 John K Clark