[ExI] THE MIGHTY ORIGINAL

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 3 16:22:04 UTC 2010

On Nov 2, 2010, at 2:17 PM, Mike Dougherty wrote:

> Until we have the ability to rearrange subatomic particles to
> literally create gold, such materials will continue to have a material
> worth that could retain inherent value.

If it has value then it has a price, but in the age of nanotechnology if you had some gold that I wanted (because I thought it looked pretty?) what could I trade you for it? About the only thing I can think of is another rare element, platinum maybe, because both the elements gold and platinum are unique, although atoms of gold or platinum are not. One gold atom is just like another but it is not like a platinum atom, it is like nothing else in the universe except for another gold atom.

 John K Clark