[ExI] I love the world. =)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 7 22:57:43 UTC 2010

>... On Behalf Of Alan Grimes
Subject: [ExI] I love the world. =)

Me too!  {8-]

>... The world is such a place of amazing majesty, I wouldn't dare change a
thing about it...

I would.  I would fix it to where mosquitos bite only each other.

>...Why do other transhumanists suffer the fools who talk about reducing it
all to computronium even for an instant?

I don't think the computronium would reduce it all to computronium for only
an instant.  Once it reduces it all to computronium, it likely would stay
that way indefinitely.

If you meant the transhumanists reducing it all to computronium, the common
notion is that they (and everyone else) have little or no say in the matter.
The computronium does whatever it wants.  The problem is that we don't know
what it wants.  We don't even know if the computronium cares what we want.