[ExI] Singularity (Changed Subject Line)

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:40:02 UTC 2010

I wish to support Michael here. I don't share many of the SIAI
positions and views on the Singularity and the evolution of AGI, but I
think they do interesting work and play a useful role. The world is
interesting because it is big and varied, with different persons and
groups doing their own things with their own focus.

In particular I think the criticism of idiots like Carrico and his
handful of followers, mentioned by Stefano, should be ignored. We have
better and more interesting things to do.