[ExI] Paleo/Primal health [Was: Re: Technology, specialization, and diebacks...Re: I love the world. =)]

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 14 19:29:10 UTC 2010

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More

>...Intermittent fasting (IF) is popular among paleo practitioners, and I've
seen intriguing evidence that IF may produce similar life extending effects
to caloric restriction...Max

I was doing this way back before it was cool.  It was for cleaning out the
system.  Nothing scientific, just eating nothing solid for an entire day,
couple, three times a year.  Haven't done it in the past 5 years or so.
Feels right.