[ExI] Best case, was Hard Takeoff

Aleksei Riikonen aleksei at iki.fi
Fri Nov 19 22:33:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Re these threads, I have not seen any ideas here that have not been
> considered for a *long* time on the sl4 list.
>
> Sorry.

Yeah. It's really painful to read transhumanist mailing lists these
days, the quality of discussion is so low. (This is true of SL4 too,
though there it's more a matter of silence. All the quality discussion
seems to have moved to e.g. certain blogs and websites, instead of
mailing lists, which were on the intellectual forefront in ages past.)

--
Aleksei Riikonen - http://www.iki.fi/aleksei