[ExI] Micro-loan programs not as successful as hoped

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:00:44 UTC 2010

2010/11/22 Mr Jones <mrjones2020 at gmail.com>
> From what I've been told,the 'high' interest rates are 'low' when compared to typical rates paid in these corruption riddled areas. All the same, I think It's wrong.

Let me say first that I am a fan of the views expounded in things such
as Money as Debt, and very little of bankers.

OTOH, if we accept the idea that loans for an interest are the right
way to deal with matter, interest rates cannot really be "right" or
"wrong", provided that no oligopoly exists, and depend on comparative
risk and profitability of alternative employments of the capitals
concerned.

--
Stefano Vaj