[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:40:47 UTC 2010

That's deeply disturbing. And the charge won't hold for a second. Any M.D.
will testify that unwanted erection is an issue for some men -- gay and
straight -- during routine medical exams when subject to tactile
stimulation. I had a straight friend who had that problem and was deeply
embarrassed by it, though his doctor cheerfully told him how common it was
and not to fret over it. And this man's own doctor will likely be able to
attest to the premature ejaculation. At the very least, the TSA agents have
been improperly trained. You'd think this guy could make a decent case for
sexual assault in response.

Darren

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:00 AM, The Avantguardian <
avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I cannot find the words to describe how unAmerican this is:
>
> http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573
>
> Somebody has pulled my country out from beneath me.
>
> Stuart LaForge
>

> "There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom,
> intelligence,
> and energy of her citizens cannot cure."- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -
Remembrance of the Daleks