[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:25:42 UTC 2010

FF#*%, do I feel like an idiot. I posted it to my facebook account and
no-one caught it there either. Including two journalist friends.  I saw the
cummings and just shrugged it off. So how do I retract that from facebook
without angering about five hundred friends and acquaintances? I think I
will stick to math. No irony.

Darren

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:46 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> >... On Behalf Of The Avantguardian
> >Subject: [ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato
>

> > I cannot find the words to describe how unAmerican this is:
>
> >  http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573
>

> Haaaahahahaaa!  {8^D  They had me going until they got to "Percy Cummings."
> {8^D  spike

"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -
Remembrance of the Daleks