[ExI] PBS Television: FutureStates

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:57:01 UTC 2010

I am fascinated by this futurist program that PBS has brought to the
internet!  I look forward to the list discussion.

John  : )

"What will become of America in five, 25, or even 50 years from today?
FUTURESTATES is a series of 11 fictional mini-features exploring
possible future scenarios through the lens of today’s global
realities. Immerse yourself in the visions of these independent
prognosticators as they project a future of their own imagining."

"Each episode has a minisite, with blog posts by the director,
information on the cast and crew, and space for viewers to contribute
their thoughts."

"Project Yourself into the Future, forecast future events, and explore
the predictions left by others in our immersive Predict-o-Meter."

http://video.pbs.org/program/1423902501/