[ExI] Bees & Spike... ; )

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 23:44:31 UTC 2010

 I have been keeping an eye on the local bee's for a couple of years and have noticed the decline in honey bees. However I have paid attention to solitary and small colony bees which are up hugely in numbers (in my garden and locally). Bumbles still seem to be about the same.
The majority of bees that have seen pollinated our fruit trees and flowers this year were very small bees species.