[ExI] shweeb

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 16:09:14 UTC 2010

The difference, though, between this and subways and trains is the latter are
really just a few units on a rail system carryings lot of people and controlled,
usually, by one centralized system. This looks to be many independently
controlled units sharing the same track. It's not impossible to overcome these
problems, of course, but it seems rather quixotic -- as long as we're talking
about people peddling around on a monorail (and not the things you mention
below, such as personal pods).

Regards,

Dan