[ExI] StratoSolar

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 19:24:56 UTC 2010

In a few posts today terrorism was mentioned. Don't fall for state propaganda:
terrorism is tiny and its function, were I some sort of evolutionary
psychologist, seems to be garnering ever more support for the state.

That said, the project sounds interesting, but it does need a much smaller pilot
as Adrian pointed out. Many space-based projects suffer from having that high
hurdle of proving the concept -- a hurdle so high that little ever seems to
happen. (Yes, I read Keith's other post and hope to learn more about his pilot
project. Also, another side comment: I'd like to see Bigelow just succeed with
space hotels in the next few years and do that right before venturing into power
stations and the like.)

Regards,

Dan