[ExI] Fwd: [Cosmic Engineers] Re: Sharing/engineering proposal

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 15 13:57:27 UTC 2010

[[ What ever happened to the Mozilla web browser?? =( ]]

> Sen Yamamoto <sen.otaku at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> (#-Assumes that uploading is somehow superior to natural
>> existance- i
>> cant argue this either way- simply something that i dont
>> often see
>> adressed.)

[...]

> There's 11 reasons why being an upload is better than being 2 pounds of fragile jelly, just off the top of my head.  There are certainly more.

> Ben Zaiboc

GOOD FOR YOU, BEN.

Now, here's your question:

"Am I so wrong for proposing a movement to achieve ***many of the same
goals***, in a way that is more compatible with my own psychological,
spiritual, aesthetic, practical, and logistical needs?"

Bonus question:

"Why is it always assumed/asserted/implied that the goals you list are
entirely contingent on being an upload?"

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.