[ExI] ET over Moscow?

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 21:21:18 UTC 2010

A friend actually sent this to me. He and I discuss this issue often -- with me
always asking for unambiguous evidence of ET. He has yet to present me with a
case that seems to weigh heavily in favor of an ET explanation -- and many cases
are of "light sources" in the sky variety. And I don't recall an example he's
sent my way that was from more than one vantage point -- and, so, presuming
these aren't hoaxes, no means to roughly guess distance and speed.

This surprises me too because of the distribution these days of digital cameras.
Almost anyone who has a mobile phone has a camera built in that can do video.
Granted, this isn't going to be high quality imaging, but, if several people
from different locations were to photograph or film the same phenomenon at
around the same time, we'd be able to judge distance (or altitude) and speed
much better.

Regards,

Dan