[ExI] zombie attacks extropian!

Max More max at maxmore.com
Wed Oct 20 04:19:14 UTC 2010

Yes, spike, I'm afraid so. These *philosophical* zombies act on the
realization (entirely non-conscious) that they completely lack qualia
and consciousness. Their hostility toward extropians is based on our
understanding that human qualia and levels of self-awareness are
little better than that of zombies.

Posthumans will much less zombie-like, as I will argue in Milan this Saturday:

http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/2010/10/15/transvision-2010-presentation-by-max-more/

Max