[ExI] Psi in a major science journal

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 02:32:53 UTC 2010

Remoting viewing showed just enough results for the military and
intelligence community to keep funding the work for several decades.
And I strongly suspect a 21st century version of "Project Stargate" is
in operation somewhere, using designer drugs and cybernetics to refine
the processes developed decades earlier.

It's not in the intelligence community's interest to share their
findings with you... lol

John