[ExI] Retired military officers come forward about UFO visitations

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 24 14:41:13 UTC 2010

On Oct 23, 2010, at 4:43 PM, John Grigg wrote:

> You make the comment that they have "nothing to show," but how would
> they?  These men worked in very high security areas where trying to
> photograph such objects, and smuggle out the film would be extremely
> hard.  And the visitors to their military bases were not in the habit
> of leaving souvenirs behind for them to take home... lol

There is a quotation by Christopher Hitchens that I quite like:

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

By the way I have nothing against UFO's, the problem I have with flying saucer enthusiasts is that they keep forgetting what the "U" in "UFO" stands for and identify the damn things.

  John K Clark