[ExI] Precog PCs

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:14:48 UTC 2010

2010/10/19 Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>:
> So, uploaders, riddle me this: If it is actually true that I am a
> precog, will my upload also be a precog? =P

BTW, it is generally assumed that animals *are* precog. Would they be
generally better than ourselves? Any difference with species? Any idea
whether "random" facts affecting plants end up being after-the-fact
more favourable to their surviving and thriving than they should be on
a purely statistical basis?

And, uploads besides, has anyone ever tried to make a PC "guess"
random numbers and check whether its rate of success absolutely
conforms with statistical  expectations?

Again, the interesting side of it would be that a PC is much quicker
at repetitive tasks than humans, does not get easily bored, and can go
on at will...

This might tell us something not just on the reality of psi, but also
on whether "intentionality" and/or Darwinian pressures have anything
to do with it.

--
Stefano Vaj