[ExI] Physics versus psychology

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 20:27:08 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

I imagine that hypnosis is a somewhat primitive brain function evolved early on.
My reasoning for this? Animals can enter trance-like states resembling hypnosis
like when a deer is mesmerized by headlights or a chicken is hypnotized. It may
be some kind of defense mechanism to keep from attracting the attention of large
predators or something by remaining motionless. I dont know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZDieZoing&feature=fvw

Stuart LaForge

“To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful.” -Carl Jung