[ExI] Quantum Homeopathy?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 23:50:10 UTC 2010

The consensus opinion of the dominant allopathic medical establishment is that
homeopathy is bunk. But I am at a loss to explain the results reported in the
following immunology paper.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/dmby16rmj02dhxat/fulltext.pdf

The journal while not top tier is still respectable and the experimental methods
used were quite well designed to avoid accusations of bias by using blinded
methods, multiple labs, and automated measurement.

In summary, what is shown is that *extremely* dilute solutions of histamines
were capable of inhibiting the activation of white blood cells known as
basophiles. To give you an idea of how dilute a 10^-30 molar solution is, it
means that one liter of the solution is expected to contain on average less than
a single molecule of histamine. The tiny amounts of the solution they used on
each sample were on the order of 20 microliters.

Thus it is statistically highly unlikely that even a single molecule of
histamine was actually applied to the cells. Yet three independent laboratories
measured statistically significant results. Could this be some sort of quantum
phenomenon where the histamine molecules became entagled with the water
molecules and were simultaneously present *and* not present in the solution? I
am boggled by this result.
Stuart LaForge

“To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful.” -Carl Jung