[ExI] Observation:

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Tue Oct 26 04:06:49 UTC 2010

On 10/24/2010 6:45 PM, Alan Grimes wrote:
> Wonderful post,
>> Alan, would you care to concisely describe there what you believe about
>> this issue, so we can find others that agree with you (and I?), and know
>> just how many of us there are?  So we can all work together instead of
>> standing alone?

Thanks.  For some reasons I fail to understand, many people don't seem
to agree.   I can't understand why people seem to have no interests in,
or even have a loathing of the possibility of easily knowing, concisely
and quantitatively, what everyone else thinks.  They just seem to only
care about what they, themselves, think is true and destroying or
ignoring everything else.  Either that or I'm the worlds worst salesman
or something.

I'd love to get these views you've expressed here 'canonized' so to
speak.  On the surface, it sounds like on the issue of uploading, you
agree with at least most of this phenomenal uploading camp that already
exists here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/48/3

Is there anything in that statement you disagree with, or anything you'd
like to add / improve, to concisely state what you believe?

Brent Allsop