[ExI] Let's play What If.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 26 06:22:06 UTC 2010

While I'm waiting for my evening medication to kick in, lets see if I
can finish a quick little vignette before I go to sleap.

Lets say you went in for a non-destructive uploading. Lets say that, to
your great surprise, you woke up in both situations simultaneously.
While retaining your original consciousness, you also, at the same time,
and in the same way, experienced everything your upload did (and vice
versa).

What say you to that?

I would say that I would find that situation very interesting and I
would work to improve the situation of both sides of my being without
malice or prejudice. If the link between the two halves of my being were
sufficiently robust, I would evolve the uploaded part so that it would
be as effective as possible in its situation while providing my original
self with the upgrades it wants and use both halves to work towards
paradise. =)

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.