[ExI] Evolution of hypnosis susceptibility/was Re: Physics versus psychology

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 14:28:50 UTC 2010

Maybe. Could it also be related to predation? Predators usually have to focus on
prey. Granted, humans were not top level predators -- they were catfood much of
the time, no? -- but like many primates, humans or their ancestors, seem to have
engaged in some predation. But your view seems more correct here. How to test
this?

On an unrelated note, do you feel this should be the new national anthem for the
US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwTuDAQwN0

Regards,

Dan