[ExI] Who is the 'real' you? [WAS Re: Let's play What If.]

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 02:57:08 UTC 2010

2010/10/27 Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com>:
> Yes, this is a shame.  I've got most of them saved in my personal archive.
> But I bet nobody is going to ask for them all and try to search through all
> the gazillions of files for any reason.  And yes, there are the occasional
> new ideas as Spike pointed out.  You have the same problem with the now more
> than 20K publications now in Chalmers' bibliography on this topic.  How many
> people have achieved even a small survey of all that?

Actually, I have a large portion of the original extropy archives, and
I am accepting donations from anyone who has the years 1991-onwards.
Max and I are making arrangements for publishing old Extropy content
online somewhere in the near future. Pony it up :-).

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507