[ExI] Here's an idea: Let's torture sane people! =P

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:40:02 UTC 2010

Alan Grimes wrote:
Are there any real transhumanists on this list even slightly interested
in becoming a million times smarter than they are right now?

Yes, of course there are, but having the desire for such improvement
and currently being able to actually do it, are two very different
things! lol

I'm also very interested in becoming a million times *richer* than I
am right now!  ; )

John