[ExI] Flash of insight...

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 31 17:44:26 UTC 2010

On Oct 31, 2010, at 5:05 AM, ABlainey at aol.com wrote:

> About general conciousness. 'I' am located in my head and the exact position varies.

But that has nothing to do with the position of your brain, it's because the sense organs for 4 of your 5 senses  are exclusively located on your head; if your brain was in your foot you'd still feel "I" was located in your head. And if you are thinking very hard about the Great Wall Of China then, if the concept of position has any useful meaning when dealing with consciousness which it probably doesn't, then your consciousness is in China.

 John K Clark