[ExI] POST-SCARCITY SYMBOLS Launched (defeat despair, create utopia, share hope). (John Grigg)

Singularity Utopia singularity.utopia at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 12:45:56 UTC 2010

Dear John and other interested people. Please feel free to create your own
T-shirts etc with my graphic Post-Scarcity symbols. You can share/use the
Symbols in any way you desire expect for making profit. The symbols are
strictly nil-profit. I have tested uploading the symbols to Cafepress and the
Extra-Large-symbol-size looks great on T-Shirts. You have my permission
to share/use the symbols. The important thing to raise awareness regarding
Post Scarcity. I'm really pleased you like my technicolor vibrancy :)