[ExI] LSD- the geek's wonder drug?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:19:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:19 PM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> No one had any comments? lol
>
> John  : )
>
> On 9/20/10, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Wired discusses the drug that some scientists have used for "mind
>> expansion."  I find it interesting that LDS is making a comeback among
>> the intelligentsia and also the medical establishment.
>>
>> http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/01/70015
>>
>> John

With the increasing power for the government to trace every byte on
the internet back to it's source, those intelligent enough to use LSD
as described in the article are also smart enough to say nothing about
it until/unless it becomes sanctioned.

Self referentially, I think that puts me somewhere below intelligent
enough...  :(