[ExI] help please, from you creative types

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:42:42 UTC 2010

Include another person in the picture, kill the other person later in the
same day, keep the police report. Or a less violent variant;-)

--
Giulio Prisco
giulio at gmail.com
(39)3387219799

On Sep 22, 2010 10:27 PM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

 Today I ask for some suggestions from those of you who think outside the
box.  For those who offer good suggestions, the standard reward is yours: my
gratitude, respect and everlasting admiration, or at least until I forget,
whichever comes first, restrictions apply etc.

Assume I did a particular job at the ranch on a particular day, and I wanted
to prove in court at some future date that this task was performed on that
particular day.  Of course I could have an honest neighbor witness and sign
a statement to that effect, but then she could be subpoenaed to testify in
court etc, and that isn't good, and may not even be possible, if for
instance she is old and sick.  So imagine I take digital photos with a time
stamp.  The time could be set wrong on the camera, so just to make sure, I
get that day's newspaper and hold it in the foreground, then keep the
paper.  So that proves to the satisfaction of the court that the event could
not have taken place earlier than the timestamp on the camera, but it
doesn't conclusively prove the event could not have taken place later.  I
could have gotten last week's paper, intentionally set the camera time a
week behind, taken the pictures and claimed the events took place a week
earlier than they really did.

Question please, extro-thinkers: how do I use a digital camera to prove an
event took place no later than stated?

This isn't a murder case or anything, just a civil matter, so the standards
of proof are such that a digital photo is usually more than sufficient.  One
day resolution is plenty good for this application, but not one week.  But
using the newspaper trick I can only bound the problem on one side.