[ExI] Atheists and agnostics know more about religion thatbelievers, study shows

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:44:13 UTC 2010

 Spike wrote:

*What is the best refutation of religion you have ever seen, heard or read?

Mine is the short, ironic, acerbic and hilariously earth-scorching
refutation of creationism where the word God is mentioned only once. The
essay by Mark Twain entitled "Was The World Made For Man?"

http://smcgrat.blogspot.com/2007/12/mark-twains-was-world-made-for-man.html

Darren