[ExI] Millions of tons to space

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 3 19:12:56 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Keith Henson

>...The few people of influence who do understand what we are up against
seem to be expecting a population collapse...Keith

Those who do envision a population collapse somehow always envision
*somewhere else* being the place where the population collapses.  This helps
explain why we are *still* farting around worrying about long term
inconveniences such as global warming, instead of focusing on the
rattlesnake preparing to strike us.  Internet readers don't seem be able to
envision choosing their own least favorite child to stop feeding.