[ExI] US traffic deaths dropped to new low

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 6 00:54:35 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] US traffic deaths dropped to new low

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 6:09 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>> on the rim, causing the tubeless tire to lose pressure, which can be
>> harmful or seriously fatal at those speeds...

>...haha... seriously fatal.  As opposed to mildly fatal or even the
comically fatal?

>I know there are degrees of fatality - it just made me laugh.

Mike, being mildly killed is one thing.  Being severely killed is where
Alcor can't find enough of the prole to freeze.

We in the west make a big deal of the Amish habit beheading infidels, but
that to me looks like the mildest form of killing.  It would actually in
some ways make Alcor's job easier, assuming the team is present and ready to
take the appropriate actions.

So, yes there are degrees of fatality.