[ExI] Efficiency of wind power.

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 10 05:12:29 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty
>
>> LOL. Thanks, Mike.  I've had a shitty day today, but that made me laugh.

{8^D  Ja me too.

>...That was my intention :)   When Spike responded I wasn't sure if he
knew I was kidding or thought I was a simpleton lacking a clear
understanding of the point being made...

Ja I got it, I was playing along.  It's a particular quirky type of humor,
where one treads right on the boundary of absurdity while kinda making a
point at the same time.  I love word play and all the odd humor found in the
ambiguity of language.  I like playing the fool in such a way as to fool the
audience.  If anyone here is old enough to remember the Smothers Brothers,
think Tommy Smothers.

>...'Glad you got a chuckle.

Me too, a chuckle is always welcome.  I am in that time of life when the
previous generation is having one serious health problem after another.  Six
parents, all with life threatening conditions of one type or another, none
into cryonics.  Earlier this evening I got word that a good friend's father
passed away at 84.  The ER docs accidentally killed him.  Oddly enough, they
admitted everything.

Regarding wind power, I will likely do some calcs when I can get to it,
regarding the feasibility of using peak energy when it is available,
comparing processes such as coal to Diesel fuel with electrolyzed water as
the hydrogen source vs coal to Diesel using natural gas.  First I need to
get my friend's wife to the airport.