[ExI] [mta] Vote for Ray Kurzweil!

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Wed Apr 13 01:53:26 UTC 2011

Lincoln,

This is great!

You missed appending "per IP address" to that "you can vote once per
day", so you can vote at home, work, your phone, and any other IP you
have access to each day.

Does anyone have access to any large blocks of IP addresses?  We could
probably work up a quick and simple redirection server script serving
the re-captcha immages to all of us through a proxy, using all of them
at random or till they are used up that day or something?  Perhaps
sending out e-mail notifications to these lists with the server links
till all the IPs were exhausted that today?

And shouldn't the technically expert have more influence on society
after all?  Oh, wait, I forgot, transhumanists are a bunch of anti
social lazy buts not interested in organizing or working together to
influence anything for good like this - certainly nothing like a bunch
of pre-teen girls getting all their friends  to vote for Justin Bieber
or something.  Or are they?

Brent Allsop