[ExI] Meat and the paleo diet, again

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Apr 16 17:42:57 UTC 2011

Natasha wrote:
> It seems that there is a solution though. Rather than breeding and killing
> animals, we should be harvesting meat that has the best health benefits (and
> enough calories) for the bio-body.

This would suit me too, although I'm quite willing to eat dead animals. If the
"vat-grown meat" would have similar taste and texture to  animal meat, that would be
fine.

Does anyone else remember the McRib from McDonalds? That was a pre-formed pasty
sandwich filling patty porkish thing (with extra sweet fake barbecue sauce).  If
that is what "vat-grown meat" is like it will, IMHO, fail, badly.

Regards.
MB