[ExI] "Atlas Shrugged" film review

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Apr 21 20:07:25 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] "Atlas Shrugged" film review

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 8:25 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>> Do you remember the journalism majors from when you were in college?

>No. Never met one to my knowledge... :-)

They were up on the other end of campus.

>> Compare them as a group with your engineering majors.  What is the most
striking difference?  {8^D

>Ability to make a living? Mathematics? :-)  -Kelly

They all seemed to have such a life of ease.  Continuous party, play play
play, while we sloggers in the sciences and technical end of the campus were
down in the labs, studying our asses off, sweating and praying we would pass
the test.