[ExI] "Reality Check," a book of predictions

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:14:36 UTC 2011

On 4/25/2011 4:37 AM, John Grigg wrote:

Bruce Sterling writes, "This book, despite it's out-there graphic
design,

Damien wrote:
>Erm--I doubt that Bruce made that its/it's goof, although it seems to be
proliferating madly in this list.

is all-too-comprehensible.  It's not the future, because it
can't be, but it is a whole sizzling stack of today's sexist ideas about
the future,

Damien wrote:
>Really? Bruce Sterling was excited by a sizzling stack of *sexist* ideas?
Not in this universe.

Damien, if I ever write something substantial, I want you to be the
editor/proofreader.  Yes, you are correct on both counts!  But I would say
the book actually is sexist on page 132, though I am perhaps being too
sensitive...

John