[ExI] PaleoCRON?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:57:06 UTC 2011

On 26 April 2011 16:39, Jones Murphy <morphy at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:
> You snuck the word "severe" in there, which is quite important. CRON
> is not equal to SCRON. And in fact, sufficiently severe CRON will kill
> you pretty quickly. Numbers matter, proportions matter. Try to talk in
> more quantitative terms if you're able.

OK. I am ready to accept that a CR level which is compatible with
being, say, an Olympic-level athlete, inasmuch of course as this is
within your genetic reach, is better than putting away fat you are
rather unlikely really to need one day or another.

OTOH, I suspect that on a paleo-diet and unless some
tolerance/addiction or stress mechanisms kick in, inducing you to eat
more than you actually need, you are not likely to exceed much such a
number of calories anyway.

--
Stefano Vaj