[ExI] I apologize: my posts are in a time warp!

J. Stanton js_exi at gnolls.org
Tue Apr 26 20:50:45 UTC 2011

Note that my post titled "More information, technical and otherwise,
about paleo diet and life" is dated...

*** Sun, 13 Mar 2011 ***

Yet somehow the list software decided to post it yesterday...over six
weeks later!

Of course, I had long since concluded it had been eaten and reposted it.
  This has happened to me once before.

I apologize for this, and for any other inappropriate reposts of mine
that may show up in the future.  If anyone has any idea why this might
be happening and how it can be prevented, please let me know.

JS
http://www.gnolls.org