[ExI] How slow is capitalism?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:27:04 UTC 2011

On 29 April 2011 12:34, Jones Murphy <morphy at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:
> I am on "this" side of the pond. I spent the last 5 yrs living in
> Rome, and just moved to Paris. And what I'm saying sounds perfectly
> sensible to my ears, and the ears of the people of Italy and France
> who are supporting the rebels in Libya militarily.

I wonder what people are you referring to, given that, except for Mr.
Berlusconi and (in fact, some of) his supporters, one would be indeed
very hard pressed to find in Italy anybody in favour of a war with a
country the Italian republic had just signed a friendship, cooperation
and *non-interference* (!) treaty.

--
Stefano Vaj