[ExI] How slow is capitalism?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:36:29 UTC 2011

2011/4/29 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>:
> Oy.  Is that the state of humanism in Europe?  Racist apologetics?

I do not care much, as far as I am personally concerned, for the
ambiguous label of "humanism", but the point here is that differences
in the revenues generated by various economic choices are based on
real-life factors affecting them.

The choices of a financial (as opposed to a R&D) career, of waging war
rather than respecting one's international treaties, of hiring
confucian rather than muslim people all depend on underlying realities
that we have to deal with, as much as we might prefer to ignore them.

--
Stefano Vaj