[ExI] Efficiency of algorithmic trading

Jones Murphy morphy at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 29 17:48:47 UTC 2011

Mr. Jones, your name is impressive, but your argument is not. If what
you're saying is true, how do you explain the dramatic redistribution
of wealth from rich to poor which occurred from FDR-Carter(scroll down
to see the graph of the % of America's wealth held by the top 1%):

http://extremeinequality.org/?page_id=8

And do you seriously believe that Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich and
the Progressive Caucus(about 30% of Dems) are just like the Dems on
their right, or even worse the Republicans?