[ExI] How slow is capitalism?

Mr Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 23:27:15 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Jones Murphy <morphy at alumni.caltech.edu>wrote:

> If so, why aren't the
> numerous countries with no central banks or ineffective central banks
> constantly bleeding capital to the countries with central banks, for
> the last few centuries and continuing today?

'We' had a big enough head start, and used our head start to sabotage
any/everything we could along the way, that stood a chance of giving 'them'
the upper hand.

> Why is so much money
> continuing to flee freedom and stability for instability and
> megafraud?

Greed.  Thrill seeking.  Ignorance.  The same reason Vegas racks 'em in
every year.

> Why execute 80% plus of the world's transactions in a
> fraudulent currency, and virtually 100% in some central bank-managed
> currency or other?

Because if they don't we'll bomb them to hell and back.

> Why not more transactions in privately issued
> currencies,

'We' would deem them illegal, and stomp a muddy in their rears.  Noticing a
pattern here....force, deception, coercion...

> gold and what not?

There's not enough gold to cover all the 'fake' money we've made over the
decades.  The game would be over.

> Why has the reign of an Ayn Rand
> disciple at the Fed, with the most Mieses-friendly policies since the
> ones which helped precipitate the Great Depression, ended in the
> greatest financial crisis since the Great Depression?

Because those truly in power planned for 'us' to be brought down.  Borders
are irrelevant to them.  A nuisance to be soon overcome; if they get their
way.