[ExI] Dawn Spacecraft Begins Science Orbits of Vesta

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:59:06 UTC 2011

On Coast to Coast AM- with George Noory, a frequent guest by the name of
Richard C. Hoagland predicted that Vesta is covered with the remains of a
long deserted alien base.  He even stated that NASA finally wants to share
the truth this time...

http://recognizereality.com/ufos-aliens/astroid-vesta-the-game-changer

A major UFO/Paranormal conference happened in Phoenix and I had looked
forward to attending, since I have never been to one.  But I quickly soured
on the idea when I learned that a "basic pass" to the event was $250!!!  I
guess that keeps out the people who are not true believers with
deep pockets! lol

John  : )