[ExI] Old still true

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:02:14 UTC 2011

2011/8/15 john clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>
> If the Mayan's were smart enough to predict the end of the world 500 years in the future I don't understand why they weren't smart enough to defeat a hundred Spaniards and their diseases.

You are falling yourself for a trivial Mayan trick, that is putting
their invaders and pretty much the rest of the world under the
delusion that they have disappeared, while in fact they are dominating
the planet. One has just to ban Mayan psychowaves by wearing a tinfoil
hat for a couple of years to realise what the real reality around us
really is. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj