[ExI] Captchas

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 16 17:35:22 UTC 2011

Jesus it was just a joke! Damien, this is the second time in as many days you accused me of trolling, you seem to find it inconceivable that anyone you don't consider unusually stupid could sincerely hold a view other than your own. I would have expected a little more imagination from a science fiction writer. While its true, as must be obvious, that I enjoy a good argument I have never found the need to lie of or even exaggerate my opinions to get one started; from a very young age I learned that all I needed to do is say what I really think and the howls of protest start almost immediately.

 John K Clark
=======

--- On Tue, 8/16/11, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

On 8/16/2011 9:27 AM, john clark wrote:

>    a effluent community

There we have it. But what is it we have? Options:

1. Coat-trailing <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coat-trailing> a.k.a. trolling

2. Leg-pulling

3. Selective brain damage

4. Deficient education

5. Stupidity

6. Other

Since 5 is obviously inapplicable, and 3 or 4 unlikely, I'd guess 1 rather than 2, but I hope it's the other way around.

Damien Broderick