[ExI] ai class at stanford

G. Livick glivick at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 20 04:55:45 UTC 2011

I am the 110701th student signed up.  This is no lightweight class, this
is the real one.  The clips describing the class said to expect to
dedicate around 10 hours per weekly session to study.

Sebastian Thrun, one of the organizers and instructors of this class,
was the principle investigator who, with his student team, came in first
place in the DARPA Grand Challenge (desert), and second place in the
Urban Challenge.

See you in class, Spike!

FutureMan

On 8/19/2011 8:14 PM, spike wrote